NEET a revolutionary changes

the much awaited CET is going to take place in the form of NEET. if this get implemented there will be no other exams like aipgmee aiims jipmer pgi dnb or state exams . this is a revolution indeed.

visit page number 51 on the pdf file.
http://www.mciindia.org/tools/announcement/MCI_booklet.pdf

Everyone please support this.
mci has given CET a new pattern . Now no need to mud up any thing. it will be a test of real grey matter.

mci has given CET a new pattern . Now no need to mug up any thing. it will be a test of real grey matter.
Once it comes there will not be any other entrance exams like aipgmee aiims pgi jipmer dnb or state entrances. Only NEET .This is a revolutionay change . This is what we wanted for long.

NEET is not just an entrance test. It is primarly an eligibility test. None of the institutes can escape from this once this got implemented. Thats why i call this as a revolutionary idea by MCI. And we should give maximum support to make it happen.

Yaar tum wahi ho na. . .no idea no waitlist no 3rd round no new seats no hopes wale. . . .am i correct. . ??[/quote]
but i was serious. Still no 2nd list came. Is that true my friend.But we can make NEET happen if we pressurise like that we did last year. Remember last year only court in over favour. Now both MCI and court in our favour. Now we should pressurise the government to implement this.

but i was serious. Still no 2nd list came. Is that true my friend.But we can make NEET happen if we pressurise like that we did last year. Remember last year only court was in our favour. Now both MCI and court in our favour. Now we should pressurise the government to implement this.

No need to support need… .It is a nightmare for doctors. . . .Its the only way to increase more corruption . … . . What is the need for giving M . Med degree. . . …what is the need of exit exams post Mdms ms ??? Read the rules properly in booklet . . . Its the nightmare for doctors

Remember last year there was only a suggestion from supreme court to goverment for CET. This year supreme court has given an order for CET and MCI has come up with the proposal of NEET.

But if we support neet and if implemented… . . Then the exit exams will also come into existence. . … .I am not against cetera… . .But neet needs to be opposed. . . . Or our whole life will pass in clearing exams only .please do not support neet. . … . . please donor support neet

That is what politics do. Last year we all demanded for CET . This year they have simply made us turn against it.

it is a great news that mci has finalised cetpg in january 2012.
forms will be out on august2011.
last date september2011.
admit card november2011.
online exam wid 180 questions 3 hrs.

it is the greatest news ever.

from 2012 to 2016 normal cetpg will be conducted.one national merit list n one state merit list will be prepared.

all india15% quota,aiims,jipmer and all private college will give admission through national merit list.
state will give admission thru state merit list.

so its a great news guys.everything will be fair.
no one will leave copies blank as happening in deemed university exams.
seats will be more.

so thanks to mci that they have clearly mentioned everythng in the notice.
so wait for the forms in august.

Why does anything good never happen in India?

A single 3 hours duration to judge your 5.5yrs worth of knowledge and if u dont know chromososme location of MHC u will be punished by not getting your choice branch…U will have to sacrifice taking a branch u dont want cause u got no chance in other exams to show that u know gene deletions in Myelodysplastic syndrome alongwith mutations having good prognosis in ALL CLL…End result frustrated docs.

Formerly those who wanted a particular branch at any cost and also had enough cash could buy out a seat… I have seen people getting awesome AIPGE ranks but paying capitation as they loved the branch which they did not secure!!! And trust me they r flourishing in practice…
But with single CET where will the question of capitation seats go?

Private colleges need funds…Huge sums are needed to setup medical college. Its not some engineering or MBA college its medical college!!!
Where wil the black money for bribing officials to get approval come from
Net result. Colleges will be forced to shut down…YES its true…Net result…Less docs…Work load in existing health centres will shoot up…Mess Chaos…Horrible situtaion…

Please pen down your voices regarding the same

I agree with doubtmaster. Only thing that matters us in MCI booklet is NEET 2012. We want to make it happen. Other things are only a part of their vision. Doctors plz see the truth MCI has never said they will implement every thing in the booklet if NEET 2012 happens. These are separate proposals. At present for us NEET 2012 matters. its illogical to oppose it just because some more things were also given in the booklet. Its a booklet in which they publish their vision. We can support what we want and oppose what we dont want. M.med is not a part of NEET .

NEET is the realisation of CET that u have been demanding from last year friends. Only thing is that it has come up in a booklet of MCI which also shows some other proposals . We should support what we want and oppose what we dont want.These are separate things. At present what concern us is NEET 2012. NEET has nothing to do with M.med or exit exams. Now court has given an order for CET and MCI has given the proposal.Then why we turn against it.

Chill dude I am supporting this NEET… Let all oppose it … It is nothing to make low heads understand … Who understand it is better then just know they are the Future generation pillars … Those who do not supposrt … dont bother about them … these are the people in the society always wants to be on the safe side by saying this is INDIA .,… In INDIA this kind of things are not a success ! … Let these people know that they are Afraid of change … and according to me … THEY should be sent to MOHANjodaro civilization … they don’t deserve the modern societ as they always want to sit on the back and oppose the real modern change which I feel is at par to the US or Uk level of studies …

Some one said they don’t want to give exams throughout life … something like that … it was a comment on COMMON exit exams … I just want to say that … In US they have exams every 3 - 4 yrs for the renewal of the liscencing …

We foloow US methods and books … and want to be best in all ways with them … but when something is really being done to improve the pattern of exams and follow the US pattern and level… We are backing up… saying its too tricky … such a change is not good … its a political gain … etc … I really don’t know what kind of bull shit ideas they get from or is it that these are cowards and want to play safe ! …

Don’t worry whatever others say let them say … I am supporting NEET.

Let these low heads … give all kinds of excuse … these are the people don’t fit in the dictionary of DARWIN"S … “Survival of the fittest"
They rather fit in nthe theory " Survival of the meanest and worthless” which with time they will realize is never gonna happen.

Yeah NEET is infact a boon to all aspiring medical post graduates. I feel that this should be form the platform to do away with the reservation system. There are so many categories competeting for reservation itself and the list only keeps on increasing. NEET can be the begining of the end of CAST BASED reservations which has plagued this Nation.
I vote for NEET…

I don’t think that cet a will happen . . . . … . The reasons are … . . … This has not been passed in parliament… … . .The politicians will oppose a lot. . . .As they will loose cores of citation fees . . . . .In their own collage if there is cetera… . … . .

So the south states are opposing. … . And congress can not risk to loose support of karunanidhi . . . . Who is himself against cet

so I don’t see possibility of cet next year

PLICATION FORM UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005

To,

The Public Information Officer,
Post graduate section
Medical council of india (MCI)
New - delhi

Subject: Request for Information under Right to Information Act 2005.

Sir /Madam,

I, Shri/Smt/Ms/Dr.

Dr. RAHUL KEWAL KUMAR GUNDHARE

Son/Daughter/wife of Shri/Smt/Ms.

LATE. KEWAL KUMAR GUNDHARE

CATEGORY - GENERAL / UR

resident of –

H.NO. 322, 1275/E, GUPTESHWAR ROAD, NEAR KRIPAL CHOWK,

JABALPUR (M.P) 482001.

telephone number/ mobile number: 09907761677, 09752016934

wish to seek information as under:

KINDLY FURNISH ME THE INFORMATION ON THE DECISION MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA HAS TAKEN REGARDING HOLDING A SINGLE ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE EXAM / CET FOR POST GRADUATE COURSES (MD/MS/DIPLOMA) W.R.T THE ORDER OF HON’BLE SUPREME COURT DATED 7TH MARCH 2011 ON THIS MATTER, I WISH TO KNOW -

• WHEN MCI HAS PLANED TO CONDUCT THE ABOVE NAMED EXAM ?
    WHETHER IT WILL HAPPEN ON NEXT SESSION (2012)
  • HAS THE CENTRAL GOVT. AGREED & GIVEN ITS PERMISSION TO MCI REGARDING THIS EXAM.
  • HAS THE MCI DECIDED TO INCLUDE ALL THE STATES
  • HAS THE MCI DECIDED TO INCLUDE ALL THE PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES ACROSS INDIA OFFERING PG COURSES UNDER THIS EXAM ?

PLEASE RUSH THE INFORMATION BY SPEED POST ( SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE WITH STAMPS ATTACHED)

KINDLY PROVIDE ME FILE NOTINGS & ACTION TAKEN ON THIS APPLICATION.

I hereby inform that following formalities have been completed by me:

1. That I have deposited the requisite fees of Rs. _____/- by way of Cash / banker
    cheque / Draft / Postal Order/ others ___________________ ) favoring

__________________________________ dated ________________.

1. I need the photocopy of the documents and I had deposited the cost of the
    photocopy of Rs. ____/- for _____ (Number of Pages)
    or

2. That I belong to Category of Below Poverty Line (BPL): Yes / No
    (Strike whichever is not applicable). If yes, I am attaching the valid photocopy of
    the certificate. Yes / No

3. That I am ‘Citizen’ of India and I am asking the information as ‘Citizen’.

INDIAN PASSPORT NO – H7354900

PAN CARD NO. - AROPG 6535D

(attached copies of passport / pan card)

1. I assure that I shall not allow/ cause to use/ pass/share/display/ or circulate the
    information received in any case and under any circumstances, with any person or
    in any manner which would be detrimental to the Unity and Sovereignty or
    against the Interest of India.