NEET a revolutionary changes in 2014

the much awaited CET is going to take place in the form of NEET. if this get implemented there will be no other exams like aipgmee aiims jipmer pgi dnb or state exams . this is a revolution indeed.

visit page number 51 on the pdf file.
http://www.mciindia.org/tools/announcement/MCI_booklet.pdf

Everyone please support this.

mci has given CET a new pattern . Now no need to mud up any thing. it will be a test of real grey matter.

urvishi wrote:
a confusion for all. no revolution

no confusion NEET is the realisation of CET.

mci has given CET a new pattern . Now no need to mug up any thing. it will be a test of real grey matter.
Once it comes there will not be any other entrance exams like aipgmee aiims pgi jipmer dnb or state entrances. Only NEET .This is a revolutionay change . This is what we wanted for long.

NEET is not just an entrance test. It is primarly an eligibility test. None of the institutes can escape from this once this got implemented. Thats why i call this as a revolutionary idea by MCI. And we should give maximum support to make it happen.

dhruvroy wrote:
[quote="arjunx"
Yaar tum wahi ho na. . .no idea no waitlist no 3rd round no new seats no hopes wale. . . .am i correct. . ??[/quote]
but i was serious. Still no 2nd list came. Is that true my friend.But we can make NEET happen if we pressurise like that we did last year. Remember last year only court in over favour. Now both MCI and court in our favour. Now we should pressurise the government to implement this.

but i was serious. Still no 2nd list came. Is that true my friend.But we can make NEET happen if we pressurise like that we did last year. Remember last year only court was in our favour. Now both MCI and court in our favour. Now we should pressurise the government to implement this.

No need to support need… .It is a nightmare for doctors. . . .Its the only way to increase more corruption . … . . What is the need for giving M . Med degree. . . …what is the need of exit exams post Mdms ms ??? Read the rules properly in booklet . . . Its the nightmare for doctors

Remember last year there was only a suggestion from supreme court to goverment for CET. This year supreme court has given an order for CET and MCI has come up with the proposal of NEET.

But if we support neet and if implemented… . . Then the exit exams will also come into existence. . … .I am not against cetera… . .But neet needs to be opposed. . . . Or our whole life will pass in clearing exams only .please do not support neet. . … . . please donor support neet

I am also against other things given in MCI booklet . No need of exit examinations and that illogical m.med.

That is what politics do. Last year we all demanded for CET . This year they have simply made us turn against it.

my dear arjunx,m.med will commence from 2017.so dont worry.

it is a great news that mci has finalised cetpg in january 2012.
forms will be out on august2011.
last date september2011.
admit card november2011.
online exam wid 180 questions 3 hrs.

it is the greatest news ever.

from 2012 to 2016 normal cetpg will be conducted.one national merit list n one state merit list will be prepared.

all india15% quota,aiims,jipmer and all private college will give admission through national merit list.
state will give admission thru state merit list.

so its a great news guys.everything will be fair.
no one will leave copies blank as happening in deemed university exams.
seats will be more.

so thanks to mci that they have clearly mentioned everythng in the notice.
so wait for the forms in august.
thanks to mci.

Why does anything good never happen in India?

A single 3 hours duration to judge your 5.5yrs worth of knowledge and if u dont know chromososme location of MHC u will be punished by not getting your choice branch…U will have to sacrifice taking a branch u dont want cause u got no chance in other exams to show that u know gene deletions in Myelodysplastic syndrome alongwith mutations having good prognosis in ALL CLL…End result frustrated docs.

Formerly those who wanted a particular branch at any cost and also had enough cash could buy out a seat… I have seen people getting awesome AIPGE ranks but paying capitation as they loved the branch which they did not secure!!! And trust me they r flourishing in practice…
But with single CET where will the question of capitation seats go?

Private colleges need funds…Huge sums are needed to setup medical college. Its not some engineering or MBA college its medical college!!!
Where wil the black money for bribing officials to get approval come from
Net result. Colleges will be forced to shut down…YES its true…Net result…Less docs…Work load in existing health centres will shoot up…Mess Chaos…Horrible situtaion…

Please pen down your voices regarding the same