I received the "Passed" Result of Plab 2

Today Marks one of the Happiest days of my life, as I received the “Passed” Result of Plab 2. This was a very tough journey. We used to hear that PLAB2 is a child’s play but to be very honest, it used to be, but is not anymore. GMC is continuously bringing about changes in the exam and is making it tougher and tougher with time but blessed were the moments when i decided to go to common stations for preparations. Common stations is the ultimate place if someone is serious enough and wants to clear this exam in the first go. Dr Hamed is the best teacher on the face of plant earth i believe. He made this so easy for us that at the end when everything started to make sense, i felt that without his guidance, i wouldn’t be able to do anything at all. He teaches for 10 hours everyday and teaches with so much dedication that one starts to believe that he is some kind of a supernatural being we immense strength and stamina. I salute his efforts and suggest everyone to go to CS, if one really want to pass this God forsaken exam. Trust me when i say, its not a child’s play anymore