I attempted neet 2018 without any preparation

I attempted neet 2018 without any preparation…this time i want to prepare and attempt…i joined bhatia…10 subjects are alrdy over…i didnt finish even 1…due to some family prblms nd some health issues…im unable to concentrate on studies…it has reached to this point…i hate myself nd d way im wastng my life…i hv been to a psychiatrist nd its nt helping in ny way…sumtyms
I feel like giving up on myself nd this wrld…but i want to have another chance at living…

im scared that my prblms vl eventually not let me study…
I dunno what to do…to whom to say…whom to ask fr help…

Im unable to plan my studies prprly…im clueless abt lot of stuff…
1)Are notes sufficient?
2)Are other books… prominent authors…guide bks must for prep?
3)if yes…then which bks i hav to read ?
4)for mcqs which books to use?
5)is it ok if i dont join any test series?
6)where can i find prev yrs question papers?
7)revision time period-how long?
8)min number of readings ?

Of 30 days in a month we r having classes for atleast 15 days…im a slow reader…it is june alrdy…i havent finished even 1 subject…

Please suggest me abt hw to plan my prep…please help me vth the questions above…

Thank you.

It’s very imp to start …start from anywhere…once u start and maintain ur flow… everything will fall into place…notes will be ur basis…don’t rely on mcq books for each subject…refer the standard mcq books…for topics which are not there in ur notes…and include them in that…for pathology and pharmacology u can study the text of devesh mishra sir mcq book and grg book respectively…giving test is a must… including grand test

Can u pls suggest how many hours to give to revision in a day? How many hours of study is required per day?

See it’s very difficult to tell a particular no…it will vary for each one of us…and the revision for each subject will also vary depending on how u perform in that subject…if u re doing well in a subject u can give Less Tym…for me I think preclinical and paraclinical need more revision…and whatever Tym u devote to study…make sure it is less interrupted by distraction

Start with your notes or do one thing as the class finishes try to finish the same notes before the next class which ever may be the subject. Don’t bother about the time which was wasted.take a break for today and plan which notes you want open plan it according to your time schedule do it from tomorrow. Once the flow started then then start doing questions. If you still don’t got any interest then start with image based questions directly will be fun doing them. Just keep your mind busy with books. Every thing will fall in order.all the very best

Hey don’t worry we all are in the same boat even I after completing my internship cannot focus for 3 months. But I m trying boost myself . I am also a very slow reader.

Take rest of classes.
Complete ur notes fully.
join marrow fr qstn bank and tests.
Revise notes 4/5 times
U ll get good rank.
Dnt worry
Even i also started 2 days back
6 months r enough fr neet
Chak de !!!

But as Dr Bhatia sir suggested we should read the concept as news paper /as a interesting news
And go on reading and complete 1 subject in 4-5 days. It really works I have tried it gives lot of confidence. If you still have problem inbox me.
Don’t worry bro atleast we have MBBS degree