I am a confused and stressed out doctor and any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated!

Hello all!
I am a confused and stressed out doctor and any suggestions comments will be highly appreciated!
I graduated in 2009. Internship done. After that I got busy with family life and husband job transfers. Did a couple of attachments here and there (last one was for 2 years in pak. Finished in July) got cme points, ALS BLS, harvard courses… but no clinical (licensed)experience. Now my husband is finally settled and I wish to get back to medicine. Im currently settled in Dubai over here they dont let you sit for the licensing exam if you have a gap of more than 2 years :frowning: I want to know

1. Can i sit for plab exams after this gap?
  2. If i can then what posts will i be getting in UK? will they be junior posts? I mean where will i start? Will it be easy for me to get those posts?
  3. If i plan to go for MRCP then is clinical experience compulsory for mrcp 2?
  4. What will be the difference in postings offered after plab or mrcp keeping my gap in mind?
  5. Are there agencies which can help me with the above if i plan to proceed?

Im sorry for the lengthy post but i really need valuable advice from seniors and experienced doctors! Perhaps someone in a similar situation?

Thank you!