Writing an Abstract Structure

The other day I discovered the hard way when I failed to pass my thesis due to writing poorly in my abstract. This made me enroll for writing tutorial classes on campus as a way of polishing up on my general writing skills. In no time, I was back on track as I began writing an outline at least every day as a way of working on my skills. Not only this, I was starting to understand and see where I was going wrong in writing my abstracts. It was such an experience that I decided to engage now a professional writer who has experience in my field of study as well as writing summaries.
This way, I would prepare myself thoroughly by knowing on the pitfalls that I need to steer clear of when writing my abstracts. As a result, I soon got an account with australian assignment help who guide me every time I need their expertise and advice. One of the things that I have learned is that my abstract should be in between 150 to 350 words unless my professor says otherwise to its length. Then there are two different types of abstracts where one can be short with just a single paragraph. The other type of abstract is one that I divide into short sections where my first paragraph needs to state what is my thesis.