Working for IGW was an experience that will shape me for the rest of my life

This week marks the beginning of a new chapter for me. Ever since getting out of college, I never worked for anyone in the traditional sense. I freelanced, worked as a consultant and later started my own company. Running a company was exhausting. After seven years of working for myself, I thought it was worth trying working for someone else. That’s when an opportunity came - my company was acquired and I joined the new company as the marketing director. After 4 years, despite everything being great, it felt like it was time to move on.

Working for IGW was an experience that will shape me for the rest of my life. I was fortunate to work with some of the best people. And, having a friend be my boss was the icing on the cake (Justin - thank you for always being so trusting of me. It meant a lot). The team work, the friendship and occasional trips to NY, I will miss them all. I will forever cherish the life long friendship as well as skills I have gained while working at IGW.

Not sure what’s next for me. But for now, I think a couple weeks of taking it easy and spending more time with the family isn’t going to hurt.

Onward.