What is the effects of masturbation in the human body

what is the effects of masturbation in the human body

No any side effects because it’s a natural process

Its has a list of bad things

I don’t believe because it’s a natural and according to age means during adolescent I think it’s a normal due to hormonal changes during this age bro

Not side effect to say. But it is a major sign of abnormality.

Research shows vast population gives in to this to relieve the body of the pressure gathered throughout the day: one top list reason this is done. Normally, one relieves one of pressure on the onset.

It Leads To Blindness Because It Weakens The Optic Nerve And Also It Leads To Unneccessory Growth Of Hair In The Body Parts.

It’s not harmful until person do it in excess… it’s normal if anyone maturbate 3-4 times a week

Semen contain cerebral spinal fluid. It is a life seed. Excessive release will drain the body.

Lol! Not true at all! Semen and spinal fluid are not related nor connected.

Actually I was not joking. Study the works of Daniel Reid. It is imperative to comprehend that medicine is the application of a science and not a science itself. So it is difficult for physicians to understand the complete molecular design of the human body. If you analyze the CSP and analyze seminal fluid you will find identical structural designs. So to say that the SF is not related or connected to CSF it is no different than saying that the spine is not connected to the remaining skeletal structure or the bone not connected to the neurological or buffer system, or the nerves connected to the muscle. and so on.

Not to worry until you do it more than 2 to 3 times a week with appropriate diet.

Masturbation is a common activity. It’s a natural and safe way to explore your body, feel pleasure, and release built-up sexual tension. It occurs among people of all backgrounds, genders, and races. Despite the myths, there are actually no physically harmful side effects of masturbation.

It’s so harmful for human legs weakness
And specially spinal cord weakness