Typical antipyschotics- Neuroleptics Drugs

Most psychiatrists are psychos ! And need a taste of there own medicine ! I had to help my woman wean off after antidepressants made her mad and then they forced her on the antipsychotic ,but now she is normal except EXTREME tailbone pain which I hope she does not have to endure long , the pain meds are going to be hard to get off as well but at least she is not running all over looking like a nut case or beating on herself , yelling NOOOOOOOOOO ! and her eyes aren’t opening and rolled to the back of her head while sleeping and much more ! She is normal again except response in speech is slow because of pain. I knew it was the drug cause her autistic niece takes the same drug , but not for pain , and does the exact same things. I am so mad I want to get even ! I want to start a world wide protest everywhere and all over against all that have a hand in destroying peoples lives with these DEATH SENTENCE PILLS ! If nobody is going to do something about it , then it’s time to go to war against them and all who have a hand in it ! Lets not just sit around talking about it , lets do something about it ! And NOW !!!