This is NGSDA Dr.N.Karthikeyan. (NGSDA Karthik)

This is NGSDA Dr.N.Karthikeyan. (NGSDA Karthik)

Off late I have been subjected to a lot of threat calls, personal abuse and character assassination.

I have tolerated everything until now and I have maintained decency and decorum. But I cannot stay quiet when my efforts are tarnished by fake & false facts.

All of these false facts are being spread by some idiotic pigs, understandably out of frustration and despair.

To these imbeciles, I have exciting some news for you!!

Three days from now, wait for a super update that will burn your gut.
One Week from now, Wait for the official judgement order, We will prove how we quashed G.O 96 with our Senior counsels, court forms, affidavit along with judgement order.

If you people think you can dominate us with money power, threatening and lobbying, it won’t last long.

Even though we do not have money power like some corrupt associations, we are built by Valor and Justice!!

The more you oppose me, the more I am motivated to crush you. Thank you for the timely spark!!!

P.S : Only Moronic pigs will get offended by this post.

Dr. Karthikeyan…plz take care of yourself. Your life is important. Ask for police protection if it comes to that.

Can’t believe they’ve come down to threatening.

How can they even threaten their fellow doctor…are they doctors or crooks??..how much ever evil they try to do justice can never be silenced…when they have come to this level their downfall starts right here…