This is my experience. First of all , this was my first step

Hi!

This is my experience. First of all , this was my first step. I was too worried to take it as the first one but I had to because my visa had few months to end. With someone who is literally average like
Me , and less preparation than the others. I never thought I’ll make it and if I did you can too Guess what ? I took it Philadelphia, where everybody else was an AMG

My less preparation time was because I still have finals to do in the medical school . I took 28 daysl to prepare . My first two weeks was just reading the cases and practicing with someone through skype, where it was miserable because I was cheating all the time of what questions I gotta ask lol. Through time, I stated to be more confident and make own mnemonics. I watched a lot of videos also through that time

Went to new York 2 weeks before my exam , and took the NYCS prep course because I didn’t have any idea about the patient note . so practicing a lot was the key to ace the patient note.
Stick to practicing a lot, even if it was for two weeks!! Choose the right partner , who dosen’t give compliments

First aid Kaplan caes were helpful, partner, and patient note practicing!!

Good luck all!