Thank you so much for wishes and support. I passed my exam with the score of 224 step 3!

hey guys, thank you so much for wishes and support. I passed my exam with the score of 224 step 3 !!

experience:
I studied uworld once only ( did only 70% but my CK was fresh). Can be done in 2 months. I did in 1.5 to 2 months, so you do not need to spend too much time on it. Must do is uworld biostat review and CCS of uworld.

For CCS also do the crush cases book as well.CCS: Lemme share a mnemonic sheet (in file section) with you which I wrote at the beginning of exam ( during the tutorial time, on my laminated sheet and it was a lifesaver for me) - Must memorize it if you want a shortcut for ccs. The mnemonic sheet was the best thing I could do to ace ccs. I have modified these mnemonics to my comfort and ease, you can do the same if you feel like. I just did ccs in 4 days gap btw day 1 and 2 and only a few, like 10 -12 cases before day 1- once only.

I also did biostat of step 1 and 2.Biostat was not easy I would say… step 3 UW is good for it though …

watched archer lectures, which are not mandatory but try to watch first 2 videos.

uwsa1 was 213, uwsa2 was 207- both taken in last week b4 exam.

pharm FA step 1 must do all mechanisms of drugs and in micro only it’s drug parts … general pharma… general patho chapter … immuno chap.

the result came at 12 am at the start of Wednesday sharp, which was 4th Wednesday from day 2. Gap btw day 1 and 2 was 5days.
I will thank Ekta shah for her immense and selfless help and encouragement.