Start preparing as if you're starting the preparation like very first time

Now it’s for all who are starting new or preparing again…as already been told by my previous post also that…start preparing as if you’re starting the preparation like very first time…don’t get upset about earlier whatever ranks you have achieved…learn from the silly mistakes you did…and try not to repeat again…iam sure you gonna do very very well this time…
Now now my motive of writing of the post is to deviate your all focus from NEET or DNB to the CENTRAL UNIVERSITY PG ENTRANCE… like JIPMER…AIIMS…PGI CHANDIGARH…etc…
I want to tell you that you should also prepare for these central university exams…and you know how much value and national importance is this institution belongs to…
JIPMER for instance as you all know conducting PG ENTRANCE in MAY and NOVEMBER each year…you can go to its page www.jipmer.edu.in for details of prospects of this sessions exam which took place in the month of May…
Here there is one big advantage which I have critically seen is that the counselling process is very fast…and very prompt…unlike NBE which takes time…
So it’s my advice as a senior…same amount of preparation is required…you can try for JIPMER too…
For details…you can always messenger me…