Seperate books for short subjects?

I ve decided to buy these books for preparation… Need help with these… Which of them are easier to retain??
Anat-arvind arora.
Physio- soumen manna or arvind arora… Which is better?
Biochem-rebecca james
Patho-sparsh gupta or devesh mishra… Which one to get?
Pharmac-sparsh gupta or ranjan kumar patel?
Micro-rachana chaurasia or apurva shastry… Which one to buy?
Forensic-arvind arora
Opthal-arvind arora or ruchi rai?
Spm-vivek jain
Ent-sakshi arora or shibu george?
Medicine- mudit khanna or marwah?
Surgery-pritesh singh or ashish or rajamahendran?
Ortho- arvind arora or apurv mehra?
Og-sakshi arora or bhojani?
Paed-arvind arora or tarun mehra?
Other short subjects-arvind arora.

Kindly help with these… The ones with or definitely need ur help… About the others any suggestion is welcome… Kindly help with books that are easily retainable and easy to revise at the end…

Also give ur valuable opinion whether to go for any seperate book for short subjects?
Follow the books suggested by chavan pritam in NEET thread if u r starting afresh

I went through that list and various other lists… And infact went through the whole thread…
Even he gives this or that for some subjects… Came to a conclusion for some subjects… Bt deciding on a few is still difficult…
Especially for micro(rachna chaurasia or aburva sastry) , patho(devesh mishra or garg) and pharmac(garg or ranjan patel), og(punit bhojani or sakshi arora)

Wat i need is a book with concepts and easy to understand and retain it in the long run… Which happens to be the most important… And i need help on clearing out on these subject books…

And also pediatrics between arvind arora and tarun mehra?

Micro apurb devesh path arvind arora obg sakshi arora will be better to retain and cover s latest info

Wl go for those books… And between i have ordered for rachna chaurasia for micro… Guess i have to cancel dat and go for apurba sastry…

Rachana is also gud. No. need to cancel …pharma mostly Nw a days everyone preferred ranjan kumar

There are 2 books available for image based questions… Photon 20 by vivek jain and final edge by deepak marwah…

PG Medical Entrance Capsule
this is a new one,
available online

Is soumen manna enough for aipg preparation??

Me haven’t bought the book yet… But planning on buying manna… From wat i saw from other threads… Think its good and enough… Even reviews on amazon says so…

Micro : chaurasia
Patho n pharma :Grg

If fir understanding concepts and retaining
I would suggest
APURBA in the place of Rachna
But check out Dr. Sonu Panwars book. Released recently.

Pharmac Dr Sparsh Gupta and Gobind Garg is very good, can add on Dr Ranjans Mcq update a smaller book to stay updated
Regarding concepts and what to concentrate on, better to attend the class by Dr Ranjan or Dr Garg

Pathology Dr Devesh Mishra s book is good. His book gives a wider coverage. And has images from Robbins and has trend based. .predicted atopic coverage
Dr.Sparsh Gupta is also good.But lesser prefered for retaining as they lack the colorful images. And presentation and updates.

I haven’t seen Dr Praveen Kumar sirs book. So can not comment on that.

Dr Sakshi Arora is vast and hence time consuming and difficult to grasp the points. So might be better to have Punit sirs book also…
DR. Punits book Is precise and one liners. Can use that to pick points in Sakshi, and read the topics from Sakshi.
that way, it will be easier to revise and retain later on from Sakshi.
Another option would be listening to Dr Punits lecture and then reading from Sakshi Arora.

Also check out recent editon Dr Revati Ratan from Speed in the place of Dr Punit

Photon gives more images and less explanation. Majorly a image based book and not much of theory. Need to be used alongside a theory book. As and when we read a theory topic better to cover up related images.
From what I heard, Photon covers more images than Final edge.

I’ve bought the book by dr. Ranchna chaurasia… And yes… It seems more of facts rather than concepts… Maybe i shld hav gone with apurba sastry… Bt considering micro to be more of facts subject rather than concepts… Am nt sure how that book is going to be… And didn’t know abt dat one by sonu pawar…

Pharmac
So better to get gobind garg than ranjan patel??

Patho
Ya decided to go with devesh mishra…

Obg
Haven’t decided on dat yet… And wl consider your suggestion…

Definitely puneet bhojni
You dont need to read more than you can revise
It will all be useless in the end if you wont be able to revise
Besides bhojani has enough facts and figures needed for the exam
Sakshi arora us very big to revise and even bigger for the first time reding

There is a book recently in market by Dr T Vamshidhar. A book on short subjects. called " Short subjects PG medical entrance capsule" by paaras medical books

Believe me, its amazing book. I read it for my DNB and i could finish reading the book in a week. It has more than 900 images

, its an amazing book. I say, its an alternative to Acrosss.

friends, this is my humble advise to you people, i never was so confident before when it comes to short subjects

PG medical entrance capsule is really amazing

just type in pg medical entrance capsule in gougle. you will find it.

Simply amazing book. I wish i had that book before.

believe it or not, it has 938 images in total with ct scans, mris, clinical images, imp points, histopathology slides, xrays and what not.

I read 3 subjects from it. retention was excellent. and there were lots of questions directly from the book.

I couldnt resist thanking the author.

PG medical entrance capsule is really good for short subjects

i ordered it last month on advise of my friend. it is a book with all imp points topic wise arranged neatly and related images given then and there.

So no need to read theory and look up images saperately.

A complete book for short subjects

PG capsule really rocks with lots and lots and lots and lots of images. 900 images is just awesome

I bought across but i didnt read it seeing its size.

PG medical entrance capsule is small, complete and easily retainable because of more than 900 images.

Now that short subjects are made easy in pg medical entrance capsule, i can concentrate more time on other subjects.

Are there any mistakes in the book ? New ones have more errors no? And subjects r having only images r they have theory as well?

As far as i know, its good.

It is not just an image based book. it has theory and images.

i also thought the same before buying. i thought there are only images. but every imp point from each topic neatly presented and images have been added.

I cant just descrie it but its an innovative approach.

Its like a miniature textbook, written for the sake of pg entrance. with more than 900 images

I say its more than enough for short subjects. alternative for across

pg medical entrance capsule author has a website and fbk page.

u will understand how the book is

Anatomy- Dr Rajesh Kaushal
Physiology –Dr Ashish
Biochemistry -Dr Rebecca / Dr Govind Singh
Pathology – Dr Devesh Mishra /Dr Vandana Puri
Microbiology –Dr Apurva Shastri
Pharmacology – Dr Ranjan Kumar /Dr Sparsh Gupta
ENT –Dr Manisha /Dr Shibu George
SPM – Dr Vivek Jain
Medicine – Dr Thameem Saif /Dr Deepak Marwah
Surgery – Dr Rajamahendran /Dr Prithesh singh
Paediatrics –Dr Taruna Mehra /Dr Arvind Arora
OBG – Dr Puneet Bhojani
Psychiatry – ACROSS

Anesthesia PG medical entrance capsule
Dermatology PG medical entrance capsule
Radiology PG medical entrance capsule
Tumors PG medical entrance capsule
Ophthalmology PG medical entrance capsule
Orthopedics PG medical entrance capsule
Forensic PG medical entrance capsule

(all the 7 subjects in one book. complete and concise with more than 900 images)

how to get anatomy by dr rajesh kaushal. i tried to order from his site but i could not find any page to order the book

for short subjects across will be very lenghty

Don’t prefer across fr anything it takes so much time