Plab 2 was a challenging exam

I got my result yesterday and I passed.Plab 2 was a challenging exam and Im very much thankful to Dr.Hamed,Dr Elmira and their whole team.
I was not sure before going to academy about anything and I heard a few discouraging things just before academy. But the very first day Dr.Hamed said’ that you can pass this exam with luck,and you can fail this exam if you get a little unlucky that day,MY JOB IS TO ELIMINATE THE FACTOR OF LUCK ‘. WE ARE GOING TO WORK HARD AND YOU ARE GOING TO PASS!’.
and I thought hell yeah!
This is the kind of people I wanted.
These are the kind of people who succeed. Those who work hard.
And Dr.Hamed works really hard.He teaches you every single day,he infuses knowledge in ur brains and he makes sure that you are learning.
He knows everyone,all the class.
As soon as the course finished I had enough knowledge,all I needed was practice, I was so afraid to waste time so I practiced only with my husband who was very honest and who was one hell of a simulator and he worked very hard. I didn’t have much time but because of the right guidance I did it.

And Dr Elmira Yaghmaei is the most wonderful woman I have ever met.She is smart,she is energetic,she is so humble,so friendly. I can write a book about her.She makes things so much easier,she is always there for help with anything.you can just talk to her anytime, doesn’t matter if u want some teaching or encouragement.She is just there. ALWAYS.
And lastly Thank you Dr Soheb Rehman,Dr Kumar,Dr Ahmed,Dr Walid, Dr Armaghan. You people were very encouraging.

And all my WW batch,which are now my friends for my life who made the experience so much fun that I miss those days.Im thankful to so many of you,it’s like naming the whole class