Part 1 cleared. Score 650

Part 1 cleared. Score 650… want to thank the members of this group who constantly shared their inputs which was so crucial for someone like me who started this journey without much idea in the beginning. Hence I feel I should put down my experience for the benefit of those preparing for part 1 now.
Although you will find many different study plans and study duration being shared by many, only you will know what suits you best… so read through everyone’s opinions and stick with what works for you.
My preparation time : roughly 4 months
Study method : Read a chapter from Khaled Magrabi, while reading made notes of about 4-5 pages in a notebook from each chapter ( this was a huge help for the last week before exam for revision) , then solved qns from that topic in pass medicine.
Because I was not sure if I will have time for revising entire passmed later on, I used the ‘flag’ option for qns I found as difficult during the first read.
Once all topics were done, I only revised through the ‘flagged’ qns later on ( didn’t have time for the entire thing as expected) .
I also solved around 30% of qns in pastest in between to get the feel of a different question bank.
Although it is good to solve as many qns as possible, do not under estimate the importance of getting your concepts clear… bcoz if you do that you will be able to clear a majority of qns from that topic… no doubt.
What I feel I should have done different : is to revise passmed more thoroughly.
So that’s it… Good luck to everyone. You can do it if you put your mind to it. Believe in yourself.:+1:
It’s Part 2 for me now :v: