One week to go until our next PLAB 2 Exam Practice course

EXCITING NEWS!!!

One week to go until our next PLAB 2 Exam Practice course (11th & 12th August) and we still have some space.

We keep places very limited to that you get real personal value from your time with us - it’s full on - and you will leave after two days with a real experience of having faced the practical stations in exam conditions, as well as a sound knowledge of that the examiners are looking for

AND!!! We still have our TWO-FOR-ONE SUMMER SALE, which means team up with a colleague or acquaintance and you get all that at HALF THE PRICE EACH (£175 per candidate, instead of £350)

Click on the link here to find out more about Bromley Emergency and the PLAB2 Exam Practice Course:

https://www.bromleyemergency.com/PLAB2/

HERE’S WHAT SOME OF OUR LOVELY DELEGATES HAVE SAID TO US:
“Thank you for this day filled with mock stations.”
“It was a very valuable experience and all feedback was very helpful.”
“The simulators were wonderful in terms of giving me the best experience. I would like to thank them.”
“I am happy to tell you that j have passed my PLAB 2 examination and am GMC registered now. Thanks for all your guidance and support.”
“The examiner feedback very helpful.”
“The main advantage was we went over many stations and the feedback.”
“Very informative”
“Very helpful feedback - thank you”
“My result for PLAB 2 came in yesterday and I passed! I want to thank the team for helping me through this.”

LET’S DO THIS PLAB!!! :grin: