Now up-to by this time all aspirants that's NEET PG...NEET SS( MEDICINE),FMGE SCREENING,UPSC CMS ..DNB CET or DNB SS( MEDICINE)

Now up-to by this time all aspirants that’s NEET PG…NEET SS( MEDICINE),FMGE SCREENING,UPSC CMS …DNB CET or DNB SS( MEDICINE),have either waiting for counselling or for the case of SUPERSPECIALITY they are either joined or not satisfied…
Now my post is for all those who’re starting afresh preparation to any exam as given above or preparing for central institution exam in AIIMS…NIMHANS…PGI CHANDIGARH…JIPMER…either for PG ENTRANCE or SUPERSPECIALITY…
As told by me occasionally…that before starting preparation…you have to all shut down your negative thoughts…that I can’t do or impossible etc etc…secondly move slowly with your preparation…learn what mistake you did …which lead to you to the poor rank or rank which you aren’t satisfied.
Try to give time to your preparation,because it’s clear that if your concepts and fundamentals are not strong that you can’t perform well…
Take a good and genuine guidance…notes reviews etc are as already said are good from whatever source you have got…but they are not for initial preparation…first prepare well…if you do not understand any point read twice thrice …you can take help of a good guidance…who can guide you anytime through online or through other medias…so that you could not have any doubts in mind while preparing…after through preparation…start solving questions …please try to solve at least five years of past papers minimum…
Now for all those who are preparing for SUPERSPECIALITY IN MEDICINE…you can solve from two GOOD question bank…one is HARRISON BOARD REVIEW second one is as said MCQ S for Medical Professionals by Dr Mathur…
For rest I have already detailed you what question bank you have to solve as its the best.Still for your convenience…iam repeating again
For NEET PG DNB PG Entrance: REVIEW of Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination by Pulse publication compiled by Dr Amit Tripathi…Dr Arvind Arora
For NEET SS and DNB SS just told please see above
For FMGE MCI…best is both Review of FMGE MCI by Dr Kamal…as well as FMGE SOLUTIONS by Dr Deepak Marwah…
For UPSC Best is Prasad Comprehensive Guide To UPSC CMS compiled by Dr Rajeev Kumar…
Now please remember that these reviews are guides…they are not a substitute for your textbooks but they are additives to your preparation…so while preparation you can keep aside these guides cum reviews for easy access.Finally you must take a good guidance …to know or assess your preparation…and only for preparation also…since you have to understand the proper way as to how questions on any particular topic how many types of questions can be formed…
Finally as always said give enough time to your preparation…and see the results…how you perform drastically well…
So all the very best…

Sir, reading textbooks of 19 subjects wll take about 2.5 years plus 1 year of mcqs plus 8 months of coaching… Almost 4 years after internship preparation for PGMEE exams… Is this the most sensible method ? Request your guidance sir ? Should every pg aspirants spend 4 years of this crucial period preparing for PGMEE