New MCCQE Part I Practice test launching next week

New MCCQE Part I Practice test launching next week

Next week we will be launching the Clinical Decision-Making (CDM) Practice test within our Practice Test Portal. The Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) Practice test is currently available, and an additional test form will also be added next week.
These new practice tests will be available for purchase and are designed to provide you with a sample of questions like the ones on the MCCQE Part I. You’ll gain an understanding of the MCCQE Part I content areas and get a sense of how the exam is structured. You’ll also discover the testing platform features, such as flagging a question and highlighting options.Practice test results

Your results are presented in a grid format, according to the new MCCQE Part I Blueprint. While the correct answers to individual questions will not be provided on the Practice tests, this feature will be available in a soon-to-be-released, full-length preparatory exam, to be launched in early 2019.

On the Practice test, you will see the number of questions you answered correctly in each quadrant of the new Blueprint, to help you guide your studies. Instructions on how to interpret your results are provided when completing a practice test.

Cost of Practice tests

Each Practice test form is $100.

What’s coming up next?
The CDM Practice test will be launching next week on September 17.In early 2019, we’ll be launching our MCCQE Part I Preparatory Examination, which is intended to replicate the exam experience. The Preparatory Examination will provide question-level feedback, including what the correct answers are and why.Please stay tuned for more details about the launch of these products.