Nac osce study parner fall 2017

HI , i am looking for a study partner for NAC oscefall 2017, please reply who needs astudy partner, i want to start ASAP

Hey, where are you located? I’m based in Scarborough/Pickering. I’m definitely in need of a study partner

HI there, iam in mississauga but that doesnt matter where we are located, we can do history and councelling and related theory online on skype as skype works the best and for physical exam , we will come up with a plan as well but for now lets just start ASAP

Hi , ary1 if you are still interested in becoming a study partner?

Good morning, sorry for the delay in replying. It’s been a hectic few days and I don’t go on this site frequently. What is your e-mail? We shall coordinate a skype session via that manner. Hopefully we can start on Saturday. Please let me know and I hope all is well

Hi, my Skype id is Madeeha Qamar and my email [email protected]

Please let me know via Skype or email. Thanks and hope all is well , Skype I’d is Madeeha Qamar and email [email protected]

Hi madeeha, I am also looking for a study partner, however I am in UAE at the moment, but I dont mind practicing through skype, if interested you can email me on [email protected]