My recent experience with a PLAB 2

I normally don’t post as often on this group, I’m a part of so many plab groups I lose count. However one thing I’ve realised is that as a Plab academy gets popular, their owners/main head gets more condescending, patronising and bullying towards their students. I had an experience with one when I was preparing for PLAB 1 but it wasn’t as bad as my recent experience with a PLAB 2 Teacher/Academy owner who was not only patronizing, condescending and highly rude and arrogant just because he had a no refund Policy and due to me changing my dates a few times (as I just had a baby) and adjusting me in different batches (I had no other option as he has a no refund policy) he thought he’s doing me a huge favour by doing that. However first day of the course and I realised the room was too overcrowded with only one exit right in the front and about 90 students (health, safety, fire hazard?) and I sent a polite email saying I would prefer a front seat due to that because I don’t want to move the 6 people around me to get out every time I need to use the loo. It so happened that since it was the first day for about 90 students someone on this group posted a similar complaint and also some other issues she had, which resulted in the Academy owner calling me up late night while my child was sleeping next to me, not only verbally harassing and accusing me that I was the one to post that on this group, but very loudly, arrogantly, rudely and patronisingly asking me if I was going to be in class the next day or not. To which my reply was, ( I used to listen to him quietly before while he used to say things like I would definitely fail if I took an online course etc, I will not pass, academies which offer such courses just take your money to fail you, I should not take the exam if I can’t make his course date, I should cancel my exam if I have a baby and issues with that) I mean how encouraging? However this time I spoke up and I said if I had to post on a Plab group after I already emailed you in the morning that doesn’t make sense at all. Secondly I keep a low private-life profile and didn’t tell him what I did apart from being a doctor, but I have over 1.7 million followers on my own Facebook Page and well over half a million on my Instagram, google my name and see, a public figure like me doesn’t need to hide behind a false profile to post about an issue. I can do it with my own name, on my own social media platforms if I want to. And he has no right to call me this time of night (does he call each and every student of his 90 to ask them or harass and accuse them in such a manner) This resulted in him apologising and saying that a few ‘people’ in the class said it was me. Now keep in mind I don’t know anyone in that huge class. So as my right I asked him that I need to know who it was because I can’t sit from 9am to 9pm in a class and concentrate when I know there’s people talking negatively about me in the same room. It’s been well over a week and I haven’t had a reply from him. I hold my self respect more important than anything else in this world. No academy, no teacher, ever has the right to not only tell their students they will fail many times, but also harass them in the middle of the night and falsely accuse them, then bully them into attending their course or after all this, not even giving them a refund in order to attend another course out of guilt. I have proof of the text messages, and the late night call log of this said doctor. He should be ashamed of himself, go ahead and keep his money but atleast show his students some respect and learn how to talk to people before teaching them ‘interpersonal skills’.