Unite against st.johns and CMC vellore

Hello,

I’d like to answer your questions and deny certain ideas you have.
First, CMC does consider NEET scores, and their additional exam (aptitude+interview) has not been confirmed. I know this because I am applying for CMC Vellore this year.
The interview merely assesses your willingness to learn to be an honest, hard-working doctor and nothing else. Again, I know this because I am applying this year.
Two, when we (I am a Christian) apply for Sponsorships from Churches, we willingly affirm that we will devote a minimum of two years, working in rural hospitals, for little or no fees. This is not for recognition or for honour, but merely because we would like to serve and minister to people who cannot afford to pay doctors in city hospitals. We do not do this for anything else. I can not comment on the hospitals in which we agree to work, because I do not know.
Aren’t we facing enough hate and backlash already? You are not allowing us to live in peace. I apologize for making this religion based, but your entire petition is religion based. You are taking away the rights we have in a secular country.
Last, I do hope you are happy now. Your petition has been filed in court, and the hearing is today, the 18th of April. May the odds be in the favour of justice, honesty and truth, and not towards religious sentiments.
Thank you,
Keren,
Aspiring researcher, with dreams that seem to be destroying themselves.