It was one of the most relieving moments of my academic life so far

So I am doing this a few days late, I recieved my Plab 2 result on 12th and luckily it said “Pass”. It was one of the most relieving moments of my academic life so far.
I was a bit misinformed from the start about the fact that Plab 2 has now become a comparatively difficult task and the volume of work needed to be done has increased quite a lot over the last couple of years so my personal timetable for the exam wasn’t exactly ideal but choosing Commonstations for my preparation ultimately turned out to be a good decision, Dr Hamed Salehi is one hell of a dedicated person and an excellent teacher and is doin his best to keep his students well informed and equipped with all the up to date material, which is a monumentous task but he and his team is doing a very good job👍. All the long hours in the class and every increasing size of the study material during those days made me very stressed and uncertain as I only had 14 days after the end of the course to prepare and practice. But thanks to my fellows at the academy these 14 days proved to be just enough to pass so a big thanks to Taimoor Hameed Sabyta BiswasQusai BadrMuhammad AhmedManamita Niphadkar Kulkarni Subhan Kavita and all others for those long and tiring hours in the academy and library. Dr Elmira Yaghmaei a special thanks to you for your input and encouraging words, also you are one hell of a simulator, better than most in the actual exam, try movies or something😁.
For all of you who are planning to appear in Plab 2, I would suggest that please keep in mind that Plab 2 is changing continuously now a days so please speak to Dr Hamed in person and discuss your timetable so that it is not as stressful for you as it was for me and some of my collegues. Good luck to all other fellows especially WW Batch and hoping to hear good news from all of you.