It’s being first time any course started at the institute so no review bout hwz dat

Many of the junior students either who are my students or come to me either as patients or to consult for their career after passing their graduation,comes to me and generally they ask only one question in different way is that is going or preparing for PG is worthwhile or should we prepare for UPSC CMS…a very common question asked…
Now as already told by me in earlier posts also that both are totally of separate angles of your career…one is giving or would give you a PG degree of your choiced subject or deptt…another would make you a class 1 officer gazetted under Govt Of India…now it’s totally depends upon you all that what are your interests rest upon…whether you want to join to a class 1 job …where your life would be permanently settled…with high salary …rent free govt residence …and other several amenities and perks as per Govt Rules…
Or in other hand you go for Post Graduation study there rigorously for three years and be a mastered of the concerned deptt…and join in any college …hospital govt or private and lead a good life…
Always remember one thing everything has one positive side and one negative side also…so you have to decide …
Many people ask me that is it worth leaving UPSC CMS if selected and prepare for PG by taking EOL etc…well here iam bit introvert as a teacher…since our brain is very small and if you give too much pressure to it …it can act or start committing errors…so iam not in favour of this decision…since when you are selected in either UPSC or PG ENTRANCE…you all did it…by hard labour and sacrifices…deep studies …since we have also passed your stages we can feel the pain and suffering easily…
So my opinion is choose which is best for you…discussion should be must with your parents…and then take a bold decision…
Now preparing phase finally…
Here also many tells as to study notes reviews …etc which iam as per my teaching experience is not favoured…because you appear or prepare for any exam …you have to prepare deeply and with keeping your basics clear…because if your base is not strong…you are liable to do silly mistakes in exam hall…it’s 100% true…so prepare exclusive from books…take time…give time to your preparation…it shouldn’t be in a hurry…take your time give six months to a year…prepare and than sit with full confidence…
Remember Questions asked in UPSC CMS and that of PG ENTRANCE though look same superficially…is not exactly same…
Both have separate pattern of asking questions and each of them follows a trend…
For that after preparing fully…you have to solve past papers…at least five to ten years…
PG Entrance Question Bank are you all are familiar with like REVIEW OF PG ENTRANCE by Amit Ashish and Arvind pulse publication s…likewise many others are there…which are good…
For UPSC CMS…good and authentic Question Bank is of Guide to UPSC CMS written by Rajeev Kumar …he is well experienced…best for solving …since presently his new Edition has seventeen years of past papers…I think it’s more than sufficient for those preparing for UPSC CMS…
FOR PG Entrance too Reviews of Amit Ashish had around 22000 questions from past papers from AIIMS…PGI…JIPMER…and NBE …
So prepare in this basis…do not be humsical on your decision…respect your decision as whatever you choose and stick to it and prepare religiously and exhaustively…
You would definitely get your desired aim…