I got my PLAB 2 result today and was so glad to see 'PASS"

My actual name is aisha naqshbandi :). I got my PLAB 2 result today and was so glad to see 'PASS". This is going to be slightly long, so bear with me. PLAB 2 isn’t an easy exam. Whoever said it’s easy probably had it easy, it’s not easy. You have to work hard and practice and focus on your weak points constantly. The material will be given to you as a whole but you need to know what to say and what to omit and that can only come with practice. Hamed Salehi you’re the most wonderful teacher I’ve ever come across. I pray Allah preserves you in the best of ways. Ameen. It takes so much dedication and hard work to teach us for so many hours and literally drill concepts into our brain. Elmira Yaghmaei thank you for always helping and making examinations look so simple. You always smiled and helped everyone no matter how tired you were. Really can’t thank you enough! <3 You’re the best teachers anyone could ask for. I want to thank all the mock examiners Walid Siouda Idrees Kayani Kumar Santosh Dr. Ahmed and the other two…sorry I cant remember your names. You guys were so patient and nice to us. Thanks for your criticism and support. Thank you Soheb Rehman for giving tips while I was sitting in the mock :slight_smile: and always smiling no matter what. You all are amazing! I have a very long list and too many people to thank. Thank you everyone from the WW batch, each one of you made it so warm and nice. I made amazing friends along the way Derya Nurlu Mohamed Ibrahim Metawe Omer Mohammed Abdulla (both of you tolerated most of my panic attacks and tantrums, can’t thank you enough)Abdulla Taimoor Hameed Jamal Nasir Sabyta Biswas Yajai Jojo Apibunyopas Hina Kanwal (you’re the sweetest best person I know and I’m so glad from the begininng to the end I studied with you hina <3) adil Emaneul Mahbub Alam Ashish Emmanuel Shazia Fayyaz Qusai Badr Yahya Ahmed Farah Sherazi Muniba Qureshi @mohammed ahmed Armine Sukiasyan anam Shyma Azmy @manmita Kavita Nazare Aidrous Elmi Yousuf Indhoqanbaare (thankyou for always answering loads of questions and always encouraging me). Sorry if I left out someone. Thank you all for everything!! See you soon.