I got my passed PLAB 2 result on 26th September. And i couldn't believe that i passed with a score of 152

I got my passed PLAB 2 result on 26th September. And i couldn’t believe that i passed with a score of 152.
Dr. Hamed Salehi is a LEGEND! No one can beat his dedication, hardwork and passion. His teaching style is so perfect that it keeps you alert and interested even at midnight during the long hours class. He keeps the whole class involved. He knows the name of each and every student. His jokes makes you laugh so hard. And the way he works drives you to work harder. He is so inspirational and motivational. MashAllah!
Dr. Hamid i have no words to thank you! I have been on a clinical attachment for the last four weeks and i have realized that his method of teaching is not just limited to passing PLAB 2 exam it is exactly what is practised on daily basis in UK hospitals.

Dr. Elmira Yaghmaei is a superb teacher. Her examination teaching methods are so unique and perfect that you can never go wrong. Her charming personality makes you believe in yourself. She is always there to help and support! Thank you Dr Elmirah! :+1:

Nothing would have been possible without my best friend Muniba Qureshi who was not just my study partner but my constant support.
A huge thanks to Anum and sadia who studied with us. A special thank you to all the mock examiners Dr Walid Siouda, Dr Idrees Kayani, Dr Ahmad, Dr Armaghan, Dr Francis. Your suggestions and advices were 100% correct.

Thanks to the amazing WW batch. :heart_eyes:This 18 days course is one the best memory to cherish!
I would recommend each and every doctor who wants to sit PLAB 2 to join this academy to make the right difference. You will not find a mentor and a teacher like Dr. Hamed Salehi anywhere else.