I am an editor for First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2019

Hello, my name is Jordan and I am an editor for First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2019 and the founder and creator of theHYMedicine.com, an educational website that provides concise study materials and resources for medical students.

I just wanted to let you know that the HY Medicine Step 1 Study Schedules are only on sale for another 10 days! Several medical students, including myself, achieved success on the Step 1 using this schedule. If you tend to study well on your own (don’t want a class) and need help organizing/allocating your time and resources, then this is for you!

We’ve also added Step 1 Tutoring - all of our tutors have scored > 250 on their USMLE Step 1 and can help explain pathophysiology, highlight buzz-words, teach test-taking strategies, or analyze practice questions! Our larger tutoring package also comes with the Step 1 Study Schedule as well - your personal tutor can help keep you on track and build your endurance as you progress through your dedicated studying period.

As someone who has recently taken the Step 1, I have first hand experience with the obstacles and challenges you face. The vast quantity of information you’re required to learn is overwhelming and attempting to conquer it can be stressful. When I was in your position, I longed for guidance and a proven strategy that simplified the convoluted nature of dedicated step prep. I created the HY Medicine as a resource to help students overcome these educational obstacles.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!

All the best as you finish out the rest of your term and begin step studying,
Jordan Abrams