Free plab 1 online access for all those that are preparing for plab 1 exam

FREE PLAB 1 ONLINE ACCESS FOR ALL THOSE THAT ARE PREPARING FOR PLAB 1 EXAM
I am pleased to announce that the SAMSONPLAB ACADEMY online access for PLAB 1 is now FREE. Our online access is now NOT available for purchase. But you can now get it for free.
The free access includes
1.PLAB 1 Lecture notes
2. New notes and questions to suit the new PLAB 1 exam
3. All 10 PLAB 1 mocks.
REGISTRATION
1.You need to sign our document to say you will attend our course for your PLAB 2 preparation.
2. Provide us with a copy of your passport
3. Provide us your GMC PLAB 1 booking confirmation.
PLAB 2 course:
We are the most popular course for PLAB 2 and the only course which offers you the changes to both PLAB 1 & 2 new styles. We can guarantee you that you will attend
Coming soon: We are planning to switch to our new website which will be faster, more efficient and more reliable. W e will notify you when we will be doing so. Any interruption will be minimised because your success for your PLAB 1 exam is important for us.
Now you can relax as you study knowing that there is someone who cares for you and is taking all the necessary steps to make sure you will be well prepared for the new exam.
we will keep updating our mocks, notes and questions during the whole month of August. As we do so, we will notify you of the same.
I am happy to say we have now added medico-legal questions to our question bank which reflects the new changes coming in the new PLAB 1 exam
WHAT IF MY EXAM IS NOT IN SEPTEMBER 2016?
As long as you have booked your exam, you can gain access today until your exam.
WHAT IF I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE ONLINE
ACCESS?
You can get a refund up to £50. This amount would be deducted from your PLAB 2 course fee.
INTERRUPTIONS
I am sorry that you some of you have had problems with access to the online de to technical issues. We will do our best to sort out technical issues as soon as possible.
TO ENROL FOR FREE ACCESS
Please send a mail to [email protected]
If you need to ask me any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Our website: http://www.samsonplab.co.uk
Yours sincerely,
Dr Samson.