For all those aspirants who were not satisfied with their ranks or they want to start preparing afresh for NEET PG ,JIPMER etc IN ALL NINETEEN

For all those aspirants who were not satisfied with their ranks or they want to start preparing afresh for NEET PG ,JIPMER etc IN ALL NINETEEN…or those who did not pass in FMGE SCREENING…(if someone is in this group FMGE ASPIRANTS)
Or those who are preparing for SUPERSPECIALITY(MEDICINE) in NEET SS…or DNB SS( MEDICINE) or Superspeciality JIPMER etc…
First of all I want to share some important points regarding Superspeciality(MEDICINE)…this this or rather from this Session onwards NEET SS has modified some important changes…which is very very important for you to know…preparation how to prepare and how well to prepare is needless to tell since you all are much seniors and know how to prepare but additional subject is added in your Superspeciality(Medicine) for which you have to study or prepare little more hard…
In Superspeciality MEDICINE or in any branch…MEDICINE Ian telling since I teach this branch only in SUPERSPECIALITY…do not have any special Question Bank etc where after preparing well from your textbooks you can solve…but yes Definitely some idea you can get definitely through HARRISON INTERNAL MEDICAL BOARD REVIEW question bank or Question Bank of Jaypee Publication MCQs for MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS …they are more or less gives you a fair idea as how a question can come in SUPERSPECIALITY MEDICINE in all Sub Deptts…as told in my earlier post too
Now for NEET PG aspirants or JIPMER …PGI…Etc those who are starting afresh for preparation…please take your time and prepare…do not be in rush that I have to give Exam in Dec again…this shouldn’t be the criteria …as I think as a teacher. Prepare very well then only sit for exam…all notes for you whether it’s from any reputed institution are very very nice but they can’t create concepts in any manner …so notes are important…much before that textbooks are important for you…prepare and grasp your basics…learn from the silly mistakes you did in earlier exams…and you would see its only just due to your lack of concepts to understand the basics…rest was OK for you…
So preparing this way would automatically clear your basics…and as said…no hurry be calm…cool and take time for preparation…this stands for FMGE SCREENING aspirants if any to you all to…
If you prepare this way.I think there wouldn’t be any hurdles to get your dream branch…
Finally Question bank for Superspeciality MEDICINE as told by me above
Now for NEET PG…JIPMER etc as per me best is PULSE PUBLICATION’S REVIEW OF PG ENTRANCE examination by Amit Ashish and Arvind arora…around twenty two thousand questions has been given …which I think is enough or more than enough during your REVISION…
For FMGE SCREENING question bank of Kamal KV of Jaypee Publication or FMGE SOLUTION by Deepak Marwah of CBS Publication is also very good…for REVISION…
NOW above all I want to share some important points regarding those who want to appear for UPSC CMS EXAMINATION…now here some important things is to be reminded that do not prepare PG ENTRANCE book questions during preparation for UPSC CMS exam… it’s exam pattern is totally separate despite that you have to labour a lot …here questions are asked in a separate manner…so the overall best QUESTION BANK cut Guide is PRASAD COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO UPSC CMS compiled exclusively by the most most experienced in UPSC CMS as he himself has passed is of Dr Rajeev Kumar boss’s guide…after preparing…this is a must or this question Bank is must …it’s Question Bank cum guide too so during REVISION you do not need to search for any notes nothing…this guide cum question bank is self sufficient…
And overall guidance for all concerned exams as told by me is required to govern a fair idea as the techniques of preparation…as how questions comes…how can it be asked etc etc…so you must choose best for this in your preparation…
Finally prepare well…and all the best.