Feedback of our subscribers on recently held NEET -PG 2016 entrance exam

Posted by admin in Medical-PG On December 14, 2016

Dr. Mohan Sumatheendran Tiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu

Done my exams reasonably well…, bit tough only. Rank Junction Test series helped a lot, especially in solving the image based questions…. Thanks so much……Continue the esteemed services.

Dr.Deepak Murthy from Mysore, Karnataka

Exam got over on 12th Dec. done well. I really thank you and RankJunction for showing way for proper PG preparation. I solved 52 papers from RankJunction. Many questions were there directly from those. Pretty sure of getting a good rank. Thanks a lot Bhagyashree.

Dr.Athulya Ajith from Bangalore, Karnataka

They asked many pharmacology questions….many newly approved drugs

Just like….the newly approved etoposide group drug for…etc

Pathology was very less

Anatomy was also quite more

Picture based questions…many ecgs n skin disorders

Dr.Rohit sutar from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Thanks Bhagyashree…You have been very supportive and helpful throughout this period…I gave exam on the very first day…felt short on management of time…also lack of revision was something unable to afford… back to studies and hoping for the best…

Thanks once again and hoping to receive your support and assistance till I get a shot at my willing seat…

Dr.Krushikumar Soladhra from Jetpur, Gujarat

My NEET was on 8th Dec…paper seemed to be pretty easy for me… offcourse some questions were tough…but that would be for all. I can say it was better than all NBE exam I gave till now.

Jipmer seemed to be tough this time… questions were as usual lengthy to read

Much tough than last july exam. Many new things were asked. But that too was a bit better than last exam.

And RANKJUNCTION helped me in getting used to CBT (time management), and practice MCQs

Dr. Priyanki Mishra from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

My exam was on 10th Dec…So many one liners mainly medicine,surgery, OBS & gynae. No. of image based questions in Radiology. Few very tough questions on ECG. Very in-depth questions from Pharmacology. Oncology related questions, on its genes, staging, regimen. Theories of cholesteatoma very deep study required.

Dr.Pooja Sah from Ferozepur,Punjab

JIPMER was a bit difficult for me, many numerical were asked from physiology.

NEET had a set of very basic questions from all subjects. About 50-60 questions were moderately difficult. Some 20 odd Questions were difficult. RankJunction regular tests and group discussions proved very helpful.

Dr.Sooraj Sankar from Kollam, Kerala

My NEET was on Dec’10th at morning session, It was a bit tough actually.

There were 30% questions that anyone can answer and some 25% really tough questions…the rest was actually a mixed bag.

Rankjunction helped me a lot in answering some tricky questions. Thank you for your valuable contribution! Hoping for the best to happen.

Dr.Suman Sarkar from Gandachara, Tripura

Thank you RankJunction for creating this wonderful platform where we can share our knowledge and know virtually if we are moving in right direction . Furthermore the online practice tests, mock test as well as subject wise test have helped me a lot to improve myself in terms of speed , accuracy and perfection. The one liners and various mnemonics send by you have also proved to be helpful in terms of quick revision. The IBQs prepared by you were also very good in terms of giving an idea about what might be asked in PGMEE. And last but not the least the group discussion was very very helpful.

Dr.Gnanam Vel from Krishnagiri, Tamilnadu

Thanks a lot RankJunction, Only because of you, I had faced the exam with full confidence. I planned to take up the exam next year. Accidentally I visited RJ page in Facebook. That took me in a right path. Whatsap discussions, questions, images… Everything was useful…Only after joining RJ, I got idea about the preparation. Felt really happy after completing the exam.