Dr samriti - 3rd year PG - Index medical college, indore commits suicide. RIP

Dr samriti - 3rd year PG - Index medical college, indore commits suicide. RIP
Here’s her suicide note.
Shame on medical education and authorities. Share it…
let’s form a Help Group for students who are going through same phase in Medical Colleges…let’s unite for cause…

RIPRIP3![ RIP4|364x499](upload://xjSsGmLtBnQPUs7U55t3Q0fWG

jJ.jpg)RIP1RIP2

Condition of general / OBC candidates in India…

In India… to become a doctor either u need to brilliant and sharp in Ur brain… slog 12 hours per day in study… no social life… no friends… become a topper…

Or

Be filthy rich…

There is no midway…

Want Mbbs… pay 10 lacs or more than that after securing a mediocre rank… or get 76 percent plus to get a government seat.

Want clinical pg… again slog 12 hours per day… be a topper… if Ur brilliant you will go in Ur 1st attempt otherwise wait for 2 , 3 even 5 years… till u compete for a govt clinical branch… otherwise be filthy rich…

Want non clinical… seats are empty… calling… “Aa jaao Aa jaao” Bina Hume padhe aap aaj clinical kaa sapnaa nahii dekh rahe hote…

Fuing crap society… fuing crap mentality…

What had happened to me quite some five years ago, when I appeared in the private medical college coucelling at MP, I opted the premier subject of second MBBS, well the whatever the fee structure printed on the information brochure was plus hostel charges, at the counselling venue they started demanding thrice of that, after a hard conversation they somehow allowed me to deposit the rest money within Twenty four hours on the condition of depositing the original certificate n credentials in their custody, smelling something fishy n obnoxious, finally I decided to quit that seat after half an hour of thinking n self introspection of my socio economic background, fortunately enough, after seven to eight months of rigorous PG preparation schedule, I got a very good clinical diploma seat in a prestigious government medical college, according to my experience, for a person belonging to a middle class financial background for enrollment n pursuance of a PG medical seat, only n only place of study should be a government medical college, I know how much tiresome n tortuous it can be of preparing time and again for procuring a seat in a government medical college, but after coming across such a horrific experience, nothing more we can do

think life is more precious than opting medicine as a career option. In my 12 years of experience in medical field I felt that open cat middle class student shud avoid MBBS as a career option.

Bandppaddyay saheb you have rightly posted the voice of your inner self taking cognizance of the pathetic n precarious condition of the present medical education system where in government is increasing the no of UG seats in preexisting medical college with very nominal increase in the number of PG seats where will the new MBBS pass outs will secure their carrear as PG and how because such mishappenings like Late Dr. Samriti has shown the reality of Private Medical Colleges where the degree and learning both have been auctioned, whosever will be able to meet the financial obligations, only they can finish degree or diploma from such colleges.

This is not unusual thing;so many cases are like this.Now point is how we can stop this.I think we should make doctors association all over India as a strong body to take action when required and give financial support when needed.
Our politicians will never help us neither our system,all are defung so please let us unite to save ourselves in future.

Bad medical system .very bad very bad .corruptions .injustice .lots of competition .after that also money money…money …down down Indian medical system. Doctors shud understand when we are on books and medicine with competing exams crooked are playing with our mind and life

there are many students in Medical Colleges suffering from such mental trauma. let’s make a Help Desk for such students, where they can share their problems & we group will help them to overcome these kind of issues. depression is whole cause … in such scenario students suffer from depression … let’s light a candle to save someone’s life going through such phase… Inbox me so that we can form voluntary help desk

Ending one’s life is never an answer to any problem…no matter how big problem is in the life.
Yes medical proffession is most prestigious proffession but nothing is more prestigious than life.
Solutions r alwz present …may b sometimes not according to our choice.
I think life breaths are not so cheap that they can b willingly stopped due to a degree or a proffession.

We have to react ,if we unite we can do wonders, this is the time ,we have to find an end of these systems in our country here no value for merit,not everybody can secure first rank in an exam, even with moderate merit also we can’t expect a seat over here,bcs of seeing our chronic frustration poor parents are forced to buy a seat for us,even if someone can’t pay there are lot of ways to help that student,but these cruel faculties are torturing these students and parents like slaves.we should react with single mind and strong voice ,anything can be changed,putting a note on face book doesn’t make any change we have to unite against these frauds .Really feel sorry dear sister,RIP.