DNB R1 allotted list which will be relevant for reference for candidates waiting for DNB counselling

This is the 2017 DNB R1 allotted list which will be relevant for reference for candidates waiting for DNB counselling and having rank within 6000. This allotment will give an idea of what you can hope to expect at your rank and the priority in which branches/hospitals are preferred location wise. I really wish DNB R1 begins soon. As of now there is no activity on the site and Natboard doesnt seem to be in a hurry. Looks like they are waiting for AI/Deemed/DGHS Mop up counsellings to get over. Atleast they can put up some info for the sake of the aspirants who have been waiting for 4 months now. These are really testing times and I pray it gets over soon. I can sense the impatience here and it is but natural to get restless. Anyway, you have no option but to stay patient. I am assuming that by the end of April, a sizeable number of candidates would have settled in government colleges and will not attend DNB counsellings. Those upto Rank 6000, who are waiting for DNB can stay hopeful to get a seat in Round 1. For others beyond 6000 the wait is going to be longer…

mr rank 5.9k, is this yr dnb rank positive or negitive shift mam? I may get mastes in medicine paediatrics bad prvt clgs with very low pt load, Can i hope that i will get in dnb or have to opt those bad clgs. In pdf for my rank im not getting those branches please guide thanq