DNB-CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test

DNB-CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
Syllabus:

SCHEME OF DNB CET

SCHEME FOR CENTRALISED ENTRANCE TEST (CET)

(a) The question paper of CET (SS) will be structured into two parts. Part I comprising of the MCQ (General to the Specialty) and Part II comprising of short structured questions (specialty specific).

(b) All the Medical Group of Specialties will have the question paper Part I common to the specialty i.e. General Medicine.

© All the Surgical Group of Specialties will have the question paper Part I common to the specialty i.e. General Surgery.

(d) DNB Neonatology - the Part I will comprise of MCQs in the specialty of Pediatrics and Part II will be specialty specific paper (Neonatology) comprising of 10 short structured questions of 5 marks each.

(e) Part II of the paper shall comprise of short structured questions (specialty specific). Example – CET (SS) question paper for cardiology will comprise of Part I (General Medicine) and Part II (Cardiology).

(f) There will be no negative marking.

(g) There will be an Institutional Assessment of 10 marks.

(h) Time of examinations will be 3 hours in total.

(i) Part I comprises of 100 MCQ questions of 0.5 marks i.e. Total 50 marks.

(j) Part II comprises of specialty specific paper comprising of 10 short structured questions of 5 marks each. (Total 50 marks)

(k) The total duration of the examination (part I and II) will be 3 hours and both the parts will be attempted by the candidates in a single sitting only.

(l) OMR sheets will be provided for writing answers for Part I and conventional paper book type answer sheet for Part II.

(m) Candidates are not allowed to retain question paper I or copies of answer sheet.

(n) Question Booklet of Part I alongwith the OMR sheet and answer sheet of part II should be handed over to invigilator.