Counselling resumed....no state candidate allowed without originals

Counselling resumed…no state candidate allowed without originals… and this time they r strict with rules…one girl having seat of state crying…let her cry…if she cant make decision how can she treat patient…dimag ni tha pehla ki allow ni hogi…we r fools who waited didnt took any seat so can be allowed for dnb

thanks james agar delhi ho to id like to meet you… ur doing excellent job

Smith James u beauty
Kya khabar sunai dost

That girl pissing me off…bhyi seat uthai ku thi pehle…humne b to nhi li…in logo ko bas seat waste krna aata h…karma bit her…

ignorw her crocodile tears dimag hota to koi bhi seat na uthati

Wht type of people these are stupid if they r nt intersted in tht seat thn y had taken,nw they wnt to leave and waste.hw they become a doc,if they vl leave nw hw they fill tht seat.idiots

Very good…we need such rules…enough of compromise

but some are saying dat on signing dat v have not been allotted any seat in state/all india, they r allowing such candidates

200 se b zyada candidates here on first day…unpredictable i thought 1 and 2 day itne honge milake…kal seats bachega ya nahi​:joy::joy:

Im here for supporting u guys…vese b mjhe kuch ni milega my turn is on 14

Hell lot of nuisance created by the seat blockers at the counselling,i wonder for what r they fighting

People who have gone inside in the 1st session have not come out,even v hav no updates whats happening inside,im in the 2nd sessn

Any updates abt 1st session .?? N how many r there fr second session??

I wonder why 10 to 15 k ranks got no seats in 1 or 2 round