Chill dude I am supporting this NEET

I agree with doubtmaster. Only thing that matters us in MCI booklet is NEET 2012. We want to make it happen. Other things are only a part of their vision. Doctors plz see the truth MCI has never said they will implement every thing in the booklet if NEET 2012 happens. These are separate proposals. At present for us NEET 2012 matters. its illogical to oppose it just because some more things were also given in the booklet. Its a booklet in which they publish their vision. We can support what we want and oppose what we dont want. M.med is not a part of NEET .

NEET is the realisation of CET that u have been demanding from last year friends. Only thing is that it has come up in a booklet of MCI which also shows some other proposals . We should support what we want and oppose what we dont want.These are separate things. At present what concern us is NEET 2012. NEET has nothing to do with M.med or exit exams. Now court has given an order for CET and MCI has given the proposal.Then why we turn against it.

Hey buddy I was supporting u … insted I was trying to say something funny to the other guy who wrote sarcastically to u …

Chill dude I am supporting this NEET… Let all oppose it … It is nothing to make low heads understand … Who understand it is better then just know they are the Future generation pillars … Those who do not supposrt … dont bother about them … these are the people in the society always wants to be on the safe side by saying this is INDIA .,… In INDIA this kind of things are not a success ! … Let these people know that they are Afraid of change … and according to me … THEY should be sent to MOHANjodaro civilization … they don’t deserve the modern societ as they always want to sit on the back and oppose the real modern change which I feel is at par to the US or Uk level of studies …

Some one said they don’t want to give exams throughout life … something like that … it was a comment on COMMON exit exams … I just want to say that … In US they have exams every 3 - 4 yrs for the renewal of the liscencing …

We foloow US methods and books … and want to be best in all ways with them … but when something is really being done to improve the pattern of exams and follow the US pattern and level… We are backing up… saying its too tricky … such a change is not good … its a political gain … etc … I really don’t know what kind of bull shit ideas they get from or is it that these are cowards and want to play safe ! …

Don’t worry whatever others say let them say … I am supporting NEET.

Let these low heads … give all kinds of excuse … these are the people don’t fit in the dictionary of DARWIN"S … “Survival of the fittest"
They rather fit in nthe theory " Survival of the meanest and worthless” which with time they will realize is never gonna happen.

Yeah NEET is infact a boon to all aspiring medical post graduates. I feel that this should be form the platform to do away with the reservation system. There are so many categories competeting for reservation itself and the list only keeps on increasing. NEET can be the begining of the end of CAST BASED reservations which has plagued this Nation.
I vote for NEET…

Well said drdhruvroy mr arjunx ko aur koi kaam he nahi sirf ulta sidha bolta aur likhta rahta hai.i dnt no how did he concentratr in his studies.yaar cet jab hoga tab dekhege.

hey nice examples me too supporting NEET

all iz well

but if u r giving the example of USA for every 4 yearly exams then dont forget to mention how much salary they give to the doctors

they dont treat doctors with peon salary

if u r considering every thing from USA den y not salary also n other facilities for docs der???

this is india dats true man

still it ll take decades to reach tat level

so plz dont compare USA protocols wid indian standardz

I SUPPORT NEET SURLY ONCE ALL PRAY FOR NEET MAKE EFFORTS WHEN DEY GET IT SOME RETARDS AGAIN START POINTING OUT NEGATIVE POINTS

NEET IS SUPREME COURT ORDER NOT THE M MED N ALL OTHER THINGS

FOR THOSE THINGS STILL MCI NEEDS APPROVAL FROM THE GOVT

SO DONT WORRY HOPE ONLY COMMON CET COMES TRUE NOT MMED N ALL DAT EXAMS AS LIKE IN USA WE CANT STRUGGLE WHOLE LIFE TO CLEAR EXAMS EXAMS N EXAMS… I OPPOSE MMED PROPOSAL IT LL MAKE DOCTORS LIFE REALLY MORE HORRIBLE IN INDIA…

LETS HOPE FOR D BEST THEY SHOULD NT GET GOVT APPROVAL FOR THOSE IMPLEMENTATIONS…

AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS ON ALL INDIA JUNIORS DOCTORS ASSOCIATION

I DONT KNW WHY NO ONE IS SHOWING INTEREST IN OUR THIS DREAM