Changes to plab exam

In light of the new update and changes from the GMC, I would like to inform all prospective candidates that plab has changed!

The pattern for PLAB 1 exam has changed from september 2016. The new PLAB exam has become more rigorous and more reflective of real-life practice. It includes a selection of questions related to professionalism, medico-legal and ethics.

For everyone appearing for the PLAB exams, Samson Plab is an excellent and the best preparation centre for you.

I strongly advise prospective candidates to choose their course centre wisely to help prepare you adequately for the exam. At Samson Plab we have an excellent pass rate and this is the right place to clear the exam at first attempt. We guarantee that most of the exam questions come from our question bank and mocks.

To help you succeed Samson Plab Academy has very experienced staff taking detailed classes in all the subjects for PLAB 1. Our teachers are recruited by me to ensure that you are taught by the best.

I personally take keen interest in the progress of each candidate and take multiple classes to ensure that the candidates are on the right path to clear the exam in their first attempt.

The feedback I received from the PLAB 1 candidates who appeared in the November 2016 exam was very positive. Over 90% of the questions in the exam were from our question banks and mocks. Our pass rate is very high and we pride ourselves in helping our candidates clear PLAB 1 in first attempt.

We are updated our course to meet the needs of the new exam pattern and cover the GMC blue print of the most frequently tested domains: knowledge, skills and performance; safety and quality; communication, partnership and teamwork; maintaining trust.
WELCOME TO PLAB 1 COURSE SECTION

We have the most upto date PLAB trainer and courses for PLAB 1. All our questions are single best answer questions similar to the recent GMC exam and we collected all recent PLAB questions in the past 3 years. This will help you familiarise yourself with current exam type of questions and you will have alot of repeat in the exam.

We have well written notes for PLAB 1, prepared by the best PLAB trainers, which are to understand. The syllabus for each subject have all been covered according to the General Medical Council Blue print.