Books for neet-pg

which all books to be covered for NEET…
ALL INDIA PATTERN ARVIND ARORA may be helpfull…

i heard that arvind arora is going to publish a book containing authentic questions of all DNB-CET , all india / NEET questions ( starting from the year when the first online multiple sessions exam was started ,i.e DNB august 2012 1nd NEET dec 1012) . it will be in the market in june. i think that book may be very helpful

Anyone having pulse publications books for neet… Im ready to buy… 2nd hand books.
Hows Complete Review of Medicine 2e by Deepak Marwah??..is it at par wid mudit khanna medicine or better…ny idea??..

Platin Notes for NEET are good. Just studying them

also go through my topic SUBJECTWISE MCQ BOOKS in JIPMER forum, you will be benefitted.

Can anyone tell me whether to follow the Amit ashis arora AAA (review of postgraduate medical examinations)pulse publication book or to follow the triple A by Jaypee? Which book is better and has minimum flaw?
After completing specific notes in every subject i think its better to solve aiims and pgi paper subject wise

Is it possible to retain the theory given in these mcq guide books…even after 4-5 revisions??
How are ROAMS 12th edition and sure success 9th edition…which one is better

Those who are reading this please go through my TOPIC SUBJECTWISE MCQ BOOKS from JIPMER forum too
Ent book by shibu george is good… But has very less mcqs and seems to be more of a kind of theory book… No idea about manisha…

Is latest edition of arvind arora is rlsd for short subjects

review of micro and immuno by apurbasastry .
good one for neet.