A man who smiles at odds – Manoj Kumar Patel (CSIR-CSIO)

When our team first got in touch with Manoj K Patel, One thing we noticed was his passion and dedication towards Science and Research in Agricultural Biotechnology. He climbed all his difficulties with a smile and achieved success at a very young age and who always enjoy writing and cooking. One word our team always remembers about Manoj K Patel personally was “I am not a Doctor yet and I just submitted my thesis, waiting for my Defence”- Manoj K Patel. Well lets take a ride to know personal opinions of Manoj K Patel about his successful journey. The surprise you will get after reading Manoj K Patel achievements can leave you in joy for a while.

Manoj has started his research career in advanced Agri-instrumentation, charged particulate technology for environmental pollution abatement and precision farming. He has conducted his research on electro-hydrodynamics of liquid sprays and aerodynamics of charged particulate matter at CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Chandigarh. His current research interests are agri-instrumentation, electrostatic liquid atomization and spray systems, research and development of electrostatic technology for pesticides spraying, electrostatic high range sprayers for pest control, real time monitoring and variable rate technology for targeted and controlled dose delivery of pesticides, airborne charged particulate technology for dust suppression and air-pollution abatement, electrostatic deposition of antimicrobial liquids for surface decontamination, edible coatings to perishable food products and fruits to enhance the shelf life, autonomous robotic systems for agricultural tasks and activities.