3-day crash course on mrcp part 1 exam

3-DAY CRASH COURSE ON
MRCP PART 1 EXAM

Date: 18 - 19 - 20 November, 2016

Venue: Hotel One
Gulberg, Lahore, Pakistan

This MRCP course is an intensive three days revision course helping prepare candidates for the MRCP part 1 examination. This course offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam. The course faculty consists of one consultant who is seasoned MRCP tutor. He will concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects that candidates often struggle with. Particularly emphasize is paid to exam technique and college favorite questions. This course is suited to both those who wish to just start their preparation as well as experienced MRCP part 1 candidates who have sat the exam previously.

Purpose & Objectives

MRCP Part 1 is the entry-level examination accessible to doctors with a minimum of 12 months’ postgraduate experience in medical employment. The purpose of the MRCP Part 1 Examination is to identify those physicians in training who, having satisfied the entry criteria, possess a broad knowledge and understanding of common and important disorders as well as clinical science.

DR. MOHAMMAD AHAD QAYYUM

Qualified as a renal consultant with a special interest in diabetes & renal replacement therapies, I moved back to Pakistan after spending a year at the Royal London Hospital UK as a Nephrology Clinical Fellow. I currently work as a Renal Consultant at Bahria Town Hospital, Lahore (since January 2015) where I was appointed as Medical Director in June 2015. My special interest in research has led to numerous publications in index linked journals.

Member Royal College of Physicians Certification in Nephrology
MRCP-SCE Nephrology (UK)
Fellow of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan in Nephrology
FCPS (Nephrology)
Member Royal College of Physicians UK & London
MRCP (UK) (London)
International Society of Nephrology & Kidney Research UK Fellow
ISN& KRUK Fellow (UK)
Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes with Honors (Wales, UK)
Pg. Dip. Diabetes (Hons.) (Uni. of Cardiff ,Wales)
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (Pakistan)
MBBS (PMC, University of Health Sciences Pakistan)